Ok guys, it’s almost that time of year – my favourite time of year!! Christmas’s coming up fast. It’s time to start shopping now and talk about Christmas gifts. Last year I didn’t create a holiday gift guide for you. But I’d love to share my idea this year and hope you liked it.
Let’s get started!! But whatever you want to buy girls, please be sure that you’ll not break the bank. ( click on the name of each items to get directly linked to the shop site. )
1. Gucci Appliquéd distressed printed cotton-jersey ( Off-white & Black ): The Gucci T-shirts were the most wanted item of this year. These babies were selling like hotcakes. They were sold out everywhere. If you want to invest on one of the designer clothes, I would recommend you to get this T-shirt. You’ll get lots of wear out of one, right? And we knew the trend was here to stay.
2. Valentino Free Rockstud Belt Bag or Gucci Belt Bag : Over fashion month you might saw a lot of bloggers are wearing a belt bag. It’s the It bag to have this season. And thanks to the adjustable strap you can wear the belt bag at the waist, over the shoulder or cross-body style. And both belt bags are also on my Wishlist.
3. Gucci Marmont textured-leather wallet: Love the GG logo on this wallet. This mini wallet is beautiful and timeless. It’s perfect and easily slip into shoulder bags.
4. Acne Studios Scarf : I highly recommend you to get one of their scarfs. I bought one 2 years ago and still love it. It’s super cozy and you know-Acne Studios scarfs are something!!
5. Rosefield Watches : A good timepiece is never gone out of style. And everyone need it, right? It’s an old-school gift but it’s perfect though.
6. We Are All Made Of Stars Necklace Gold by Chupi: I’ve always been in love with star signs. So I love the idea that Chupi made our stars as a necklace. It’s such a perfect gift, girls. I got one from them and never take it off!
7. Chanel LA CRÈME MAIN Hand Cream: I’m quite sure every woman carries a hand cream in her handbag. And girls, look at this Chanel hand cream packaging!! Trust me, you attract all attentions when you take it out from your hand bag.
8. Chunky throw Wool blanket: It not only can keep you warm in the cool day but also perfect for a home decor. It’s suitable for any interior style.