The third week of December already passed and we just have 9 days to Christmas’ Eve. I think it is still ok to talk about what I want for Christmas. Bag , Shoes, Clothes and bah bah bah….what else could Santa bring for me, right? Of course I want to have them all even there are things that I do not need (sure for that?….hahaha ) but I also do not want to break my bank account so well, I think it is pretty good if I get one of them for a special day.
Actually there are more items on my wishlist but these are my top 6 items.
1. Gucci Princetown Leather Slippers : These instance leather and fur slippers are all about comfort yet chic and luxur. Spotted around fall 2015, first came like, then came love, until eventually came obsession! And they are still street style shoe of the moment.
2. Gucci Leather Belt With Double G Buckle : The black leather band featuring gold accents is the perfect way to add a bit of polish to the most casual or dressiest street style looks. I am so in love with this GG logo belt. And we all know Gucci has been riding high in recent months.
3. JW Black Large Pierce Bag : I am obsessed with the pierce signature on the bag. And I think this bag is the top of everyone’s wish lists this season.
4. Acne Studios Isa L-Wool Dark Grey Melange : I am a big fan of this Swedish brand. I own some items from them and my favorite ones is a scarf but honestly I do not own any knitwear of them. And if I want to buy this, this would be the first one.
5. Celine Sunglasses : I am on the hunt for a pair of new sunglasses that look feminine and a bit edgy. And these ones seem to be perfect for that. Celine Sunglasses are the epitome of class with their French luxury, fashionable edge, and incomparable quality.
6. Crème De La Mer Collection : Why La Mer? I’ve been using this since few years and my skin has never felt better. I also use the tonic and cleansing gel as part of my routine and my skin has cleared up a treat. I will definitely use this product in the future regardless of the price. It’s well worth every penny! La Mer is the best in Beauty Brands.
What is on your wishlist this Christmas? I’d love to know.